Certificate of Deposit (CD)
Certificates of deposit provide a safe means for you to meet your savings goals while paying you a higher interest rate than a regular passbook savings account.
- $500.00 minimum deposit required
- Time deposits with terms from 3 months to 4 years
- Interest compounded and credited quarterly*
- Penalty imposed for early withdrawal
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
It is never too late to begin planning and saving for your retirement. Individual retirement accounts are a simple and convenient way to start saving for the future.
Choose Your Retirement Option:
- Funds are invested in a Passbook Savings account
- Interest compounds quarterly and is credited quarterly
- Deposits can be added at any time
- The rate is variable and is subject to change daily
- Funds are invested in a Certificate of Deposit (CD)
- Rate is determined at account opening and is fixed for the initial term of the CD. The rate may change upon maturity.
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly
Try our Investment Goal Calculator to learn how to reach your financial goals!